Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lost In Translation?

Last night after dinner instead of studying for my final today, I spent almost two hours with Estefanía talking about life in the States, showing her pictures from home, looking at Google maps of Barfield Road and just generally avoiding Picasso, Dalí and Miró. We have decided to become email intercambios after I leave Spain.

Interestingly enough, an uplifting fact to note is that the English word "procrastinate" does not have a direct translation to Spanish. So...technically, I'm not actually doing anything I shouldn't...or is it that I'm not doing the things I should...or possibly that I'm doing absolutely everything I can...or maybe that I'm not doing anything at all?



Are you confused enough to notice that I'm still not studying?


Number of exams left: 3
Total minutes spent studying thus far: 7

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Understood every word!